Wednesday 20 May 2015

Life Appreciation Post...

In the midst of all of these exams, I'm taking the time out to write this post.. (I should probably most definitely be revising right now...) 

BUT, I want to write about how thankful I am for everything in my life right now.. I am an incredibly lucky person, and I do not express this often enough.. 

I'd like to start off by writing about my amazing friends and family.. They put up with my constant moaning, whining and bitching.. Yeah, y'all deserve a medal or something... To my amazing best friend: I'll probably write this down for you soon, but I do not know where I would be without you. You have been there for me for so long, I cannot remember what it was like without you... And I don't want to.. A special thank you goes out to you! <3 

Now I'm going to think about how lucky I am to live in such as beautiful place (no, I'm not telling you where...). But this place is stunning, and as much as I cannot wait to escape, it's my home, and a part of me will always belong here...

Life experiences, next... I haven't travelled the world, I've never even left this tiny island called the United Kingdom... BUT I've got some incredible memories... So many gigs!! And each one has been a different experience, and a different chance to meet new people.. Which is exactly what I need.. Then, there's things like the zip-wire in the dark, I've done Go Ape (Google it!) and been to festivals.. I've been to school.. I think that is what has shaped me into the person I am today...

I have a direction for my life, and I now appreciate what I need to do to achieve that.. I need to take care of myself, respect myself, and most importantly, LOVE myself!! 

I am so thankful for life, and sometimes I forget to express this... But my thankfulness is always there! :D


Until next time,
- Dottie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment