Friday 25 September 2015

15 Things I CAN Do

I saw this blog post here and it inspired me to write this post. If you have a blog, I want you to write a post similar to this. If not, write 15 things you CAN do in the comments below. Let's spread some positivity!! :D 

  1. I CAN make awesome cupcakes and sponge cake. Light and fluffy!! Want to know how I do it?? Read how to make vanilla cupcakes here
  2. I CAN play guitar pretty well, and I'm mostly self-taught. While I'm not amazing, I know I'll get there one day, and I'm proud of myself. 
  3. I CAN get good grades. I know this seems like I'm bragging, but I am genuinely proud of the fact that I can get high grades. I like being intelligent. (I wish to point out that a private school guy didn't believe I could get a higher grade than him in any subject... I totally beat him in Chemistry!!) 
  4. I CAN do anything I put my mind to; I did well in school, and already I feel as though I'm doing well on my music tech course. 
  5. I CAN smile at and be kind to strangers. I always try and smile at people who sit near me on the bus, or anyone I walk past in college. Being polite is free. 
  6. CAN write some pretty cool blog posts. For example, I spent some time on my last post, and I'm really proud of that. 
  7. CAN look in the mirror and feel happy with who I am. 
  8. CAN help my lovely friends with almost anything. If I can't help them, I know I can be there for them. They mean the world to me. ♥
  9. CAN settle in to a new situation, and become quite happy with change. (I am adaptable). 
  10. CAN survive going to three gigs and sitting eight exams in one week. 
  11. CAN pick out some pretty good birthday and Christmas presents for my friends... Hopefully!
  12. CAN pick out some lovely outfits when I want to, and I buy some pretty nice shoes!!
  13. CAN talk to new people. I've made a couple of new friends in college, and feel comfortable talking to a fair few people in the class. Yay! Go me!!
  14. CAN change a song to sound different to how it did before. I did this in college today, to the Phantom of the Opera; I made it sound more electronic and I'm rather proud of it. AND I enjoyed it!! I wish there was some way I could put it on this post, however, I don't own a Mac or any of the software they have at college. 
  15. Finally, number 15. CAN think of 15 positive things about myself, and prove to anyone who thought I couldn't do stuff that I can. 
We can all do anything we put our minds to. Don't let anyone tell you that you cannot achieve your dreams. Remember, nothing is impossible; even the word says "I'm possible". 

Achieve your dreams!!
- Dottie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment