Tuesday 15 December 2015

Drawing Dragons and Christmas Cupcakes!

Phone photo of my dragon!


I lied. I didn't get round to tackling the shelves in my room. I just couldn't face it today, so it will probably happen next week. Or not at all. I'm not too sure, yet! 

I have, however, been productive today!! Kinda. 
I got up at around 9:30 (because it's the holidays!) and kind of danced around my room for half an hour and singing very badly to loud punk rock music. (That's something that has happened a lot today!) Then I got dressed, and ate breakfast. I was considering making a DIY facial scrub and making a post about it, but my skin was so not in need of that (because face scrubs usually lead to breakouts, and that can't happen this week!), so I might do it another day. 

Instead, I used my lovely Superdrug face wash, and then made cupcakes. And they are pretty good, even if I do say so myself!! They are gingerbread cupcakes, with a slight hint of cinnamon and vanilla. Yummy!! There's not much really to say about cupcakes, other than they're cupcakes, and they're pretty good. 

I also did housework. I Hoovered/vacuum-ed the entire downstairs of my (small-ish) house, and then mopped the floors, too! So now the floors of my house are nice and clean, and I'm proud!! 

And then I've been doodling, and listening to/dancing to the Pop Punk Perfection playlist on Spotify. *flashback to 2001 when pop-punk was uber cool*  
I've had an obsession with drawing dragons recently, which is, um, weird? I don't know. Dragons are really beautiful creatures though.. Smaug is amazing, hahah!! ...Did I spell his name wrong? Sorry, Emma!! 

I don't know what else to write today, I'm just rambling. I feel like these Blogmas posts should have more of an interesting thing.. My content is just going downhill, hah! And I might not be able to write one tomorrow, because I've got a busy day.. Fun times.... 

I don't know what else to write, so I'm going to leave it here for now!! 

Bye, guys!!
- Dottie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment