Monday 28 December 2015

Let's 'Av a Chat!!

Hmm, well.. It's been a while since I've done one of these little chatty, honest posts, so I'm not really sure what to write. Recently, I've been like "WE MUST SAVE THE WORLD AND BE PUNK AND ALTERNATIVE AND THIS GENERATION SUCKS!!" and I'm not even sure why. I mean, I think I kind of have a point, we do need to do something about the state of the world.. Y'know, like global warming and going to war to prevent war (because logic..), but then we also need to be teenagers.. And it's so weird, finding a balance. 

I wish I could actually do something about the state of the earth, but I don't really know what. I buy cruelty-free beauty products as often as I can. I don't smoke, I don't litter.. But it's not enough for me.. But I'm leaving this thought for now, because I don't want this post to be about that.. 

I just wanted to write a cool, chatty, chilled out post, because this blog is still my personal diary-thing, I guess.. 

So what's new?! Well, it's been Christmas, so I'm getting excited to go back to college again!! We're starting live sound in January, and this is basically why I took Music Tech! I am really, super-duper excited to start live sound, because I'm really interested in it, and I just want to be able to work at gigs.. That's all I want from life, really..
I've also been looking into music journalism, because I adore writing, going to gigs, and listening to music, so I think writing gig and album reviews would actually be something I enjoy doing! So yeah, that's a thing!! I hope to be able to update you on how that's going soon!! 


Hmm, what else?? I got a new pair of jeans.. I know, how boring, right?! But if you know me, you know that I basically live in black skinny jeans.. And these new jeans.. AREN'T BLACK!! Which is really cool.. I love them, although they're stretchy, which worries me.. Stretchy jeans and me isn't a good combination.. I don't really know why, but they end up really baggy and it looks odd.. 

I don't have anything to write about and it's so weird!! It's crazy to think that I've written a post everyday for nearly three weeks! I'm so proud of myself for that, and I've loved writing.. Although I usually end up writing a new post at 11 at night.. Not good.. I'm actually writing at a normal hour, for once!!

Okay, I'm going to leave you with this photo of something I saw in the woods.. I thought it was cute and unusual!! 
I just thought this was lovely.. And sad, maybe???

Okay, bye for today!!
- Dottie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment