Thursday 14 September 2017

♥ Five Happy Things ♥

I've seen so many bloggers writing posts like these (especially Jemma at Dorkface.co.uk), and I think it is a beautiful thing that can be so grounding and wonderful. So, here are five things that are making me happy right now...

1. I've finally decided on what to do at university, and now I just need to gather the motivation to go through the steps to apply. 

2. I've finally decided to quit my job, because it's making me stressed and anxious, and I feel as though the nine months I've been there are enough - I need a change, something closer to home. I wrote a little more about this in my most recent post on 18 Going on Eighty.

3. Once I get home from work tomorrow at 12:30, I've got all day to relax. Four-hour shifts are both a blessing and a cure, but I'm really looking forward to my relaxing afternoon/evening tomorrow. I might bake some yummy cookies and curl up with a book.

4. I've got so many lovely Lush products to use up, and I love that! You may scoff and tell me how expensive they are, but I believe in treating yourself and Lush does that well!

5. A good cup of tea makes everything a little brighter. I don't know what it is about the magical healing properties of tea, but it works. You can't beat a good book and a nice hot cup of tea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment